- 关于 DIN 7/16 系列
7/16 series connectors are large, versatile 50-ohm impedance connectors with M29 x 1.5 metric threaded coupling. These rugged connectors conform to DIN 47223, and feature good power-handling capability. Because these connectors are designed to minimize signal distortion from intermodulation, silver plating is standard. The optional white bronze plating provides greatly increased tarnish resistance while preserving the connectors’ low intermodulation characteristics; optional nickel plating should only be specified when low intermodulation is not a concern in your system design.
运作频率范围：0 to 7.5 GHz
电压额定值：2700 V rms at sea level
绝缘耐电压：4000 V rms min, at sea level
导体阻抗：中心导体阻抗 ≤0.4 mΩ、外部导体阻抗 ≤1.5 mΩ
电压驻波比：≤1.3 (直式)、≤1.5 (直角式)
对接方式： M29xP1.5 Screw-on Coupling.
连接器耐用性： ≥500 Cycles (for beryllium copper female contact only)
扭壳阻力值： ≥225 lbs
• The specification is listed below for information. All dimensions are fully complied with Military requirements. Coax-RF provides commercial grade connectors, and environmental requirements we can test in-house is Salt Spray test at the moment.
• For electrical and mechanical test, we can cover most of it in-house. Please refer to our Profile, Product Range, QA and QC to see what equipment we have.
• Any questions, please feel free to contact our QA department.
Note: Other Material/Finish is Available on Request.
- Low PIM, Low IMD and low VSWR for improved system performance.
- Self flaring for ease of installation.
- Waterproof per IEC 169, IP68.
- Limited internal junctions reduce sources of IMD.
- Silver plated contacts and silver or white bronze plated bodies deliver high conductivity and corrosion resistance.
• Base Stations
• Broadcast Communication Systems
• Jumper Cables